3 fast food workers resuscitated after they became unconscious due to inhaling generator fumes (video)

Three restaurant workers narrowly escaped death after they inhaled generator fumes which left them unconscious.

On the morning of October, 21, neighbors suspected that something was wrong and went to check on the restaurant workers who normally sleep in the restaurant.

The neighbors opened the restaurant doors and managed to pull the unconscious workers out before reviving them.

See the video below.

 


Follow Us On Instagram




Read fiction stories here



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.