Bad Boy Timz Biography, Career, Net Worth, Songs
Olorunyomi Oloruntimilehin Timothy who is professionally known as Bad Boy Timz is a Nigerian singer & songwriter.
He was born on the 13th of August, 1994, and hails from Lagos State, Nigeria.
Bad Boy Timz is an alumnus of Bells University where he studied computer engineering. He graduated on the 10th of April 2021.
Bad Boy Timz grew up listening to the likes of Asa, Mohits, Chris Brown, Fela, and these icons inspired him and ignited the love of music in him.
He started making covers of hit songs and also skits on Instagram and his cover of Davido’s song ‘If’ went viral and got him some attention. In 2019, he got a record deal with Anonymous Music and released his debut single ‘Check and Balance’ in 2019.
He got his first hit song ‘MJ’ in 2020 during the lockdown. The song got two remixes with Teni featuring on the first remix while Mayorkun featured on the latter.
Bad Boy Timz’s net worth is estimated at $200,000
- Have Fun
- MJ (Remix) ft. Mayorkun
- MJ (Remix) ft. Teni
- Mo40 (Rahman Jago, Bad Boy Timz & Barry Jhay)
- Complete Me
- Check and Balance
- Morire (Papisnoop ft. Bad Boy Timz & Jamopyper)
- Kilon So (SDK ft. Bad Boy Timz & Kida Kudz)
- Loading (Olamide ft. Bad Boy Timz)
- Denge Pose (Dandizzy ft. Bad Boy Timz)
- Oge (Anonymous Music ft. Bad Boy Timz)
- Jet Li (ChaseBeatZz ft. Bad Boy Timz)
- Soju (DJ Consequence ft. Bad Boy Timz)
- Oga Boss (Laime ft. Buju & Bad Boy Timz)
You can connect with Bad Boy Timz on various social media platforms through the usernames given below;
|Real Name||Olorunyomi Oloruntimilehin Timothy|
|Stage Name||Bad Boy Timz|
|Date of birth||13th of August, 1994|
|State of Origin||Lagos State|
|Education||Studied Computer engineering at Bells University|
|Record Label||Anonymous Music|